Our House
Our TV Room
Our Formal Room

Sigma Chapter

The Sigma Chapter of Sigma Pi was established at Iowa State University on April 15, 1922. We have recharted two times since then in 1955 and in 1991. We moved into 316 Lynn Ave in 1998. On May 31st, 2004, we moved to our first self-owned residence, 218 Ash Ave.

Our House

Our house has much to offer it's members. We often play on our Full-sized volleyball court before dinner. There is the recreation Room with a big-screen TV. A study room with two computers. Those who choose to live in house can also have the luxuries of Broadband Internet, Cable TV, Air-Conditioning, nine meals a week, and free parking for a cheaper rent than the dorms.